My shop is "currently unavailable"

Highlighted
3 0 2

I just put all my credit card information, all was verified, and suddenly my page doesn't work.It say "seventh-kingdom.myshopify.com is currently unavailable."What is going on with my store?

And also, I am very disapointed with your support, 26 min on call waiting and after that no answer!

I sent email yesterday, still no reply!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
102 0 12

Hi Marko,

Maggie here, Shopify Guru. :)

First, I want to apologize for the long wait times in our queues. As we head toward Black Friday/Cyber Monday, we are seeing increased volume on our support channels. I'm glad you reached out here though, and would love to help!

Since this is a sensitive account matter, and because you already sent us an email about this, what I will do is pull that ticket out of our support queue and respond to you there. Please look for that email soon in your inbox or spam folder (as it sometimes lands there).

Thanks and have a good one!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 2

Thanks, I check my email every hour.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 3

Hey Marko, I see your shop is still unavailable after 8 days.. Did they solve your issue? I'm having the same problem and am getting pretty scared as I put a lot of work into the shop!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I also have a similar this case. I was created another shop and then about 30 minutes I got that issue. What happend with all my shop???

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Up until today, your store still unavailable..

Same goes to my store!

What is wrong actually..!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hey guys I'm experiencing the same issue, I contacted support and they said that they'll escalate my claim and an analyst will contact me within 1 to 2 business days, I'm hoping that since this has been a major issue for many people when trying to upgrade their store plan from trail, that they'll fix the issue overall. and that ill have access to my shop by the end of the week i got business and i was going to use Shopify to help run that business and well... that turned out great so far lol 

well has anyone gotten their shop back?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Had that same issue yesterday, After spending hours creating a store and uploading products, even took time to add an actually domain name from godaddy. 

I got a notification that my store wont be visible to my customer except i upgraded to a plan.

put my card info in, and the next thing was my store is currently unavailable.

what the heck, i checked my bank account and i was deducted  $1.01.

tried contacting customer care on phone, the first call was 23min and no answer. tried multiple times.

This is heartbreaking, after going through all the stress to get my business up. only for it to be closed for no particular reason. 

Please could you let me know why? and is it safe to create another store?

Thanks and regards,

Rich.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I register a shopify store a week ago.

customized the theme,set up payment & shipping.Looks perfect.

After i added my credit card ,it down:(

Please help.

0 Likes