My shop is unavailable

4 0 0

"This shop is unavailable" i opened it yesterday but unexcepted its closed and i dont know why 
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
318 14 47

Hello, @igb-shop!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I would be happy to look into this for you! Can you tell me what your .myshopify.com URL is? Be sure to double check your email inbox to see if there are any recent emails from Shopify Support about your store being unavailable - if so, you can reply back to those emails and our team can dig into it for you. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0
Hello I didn't receive any email from shopify about this problem my shop is this
igb-shop.myshopify.com

thanks
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
318 14 47

Hello again, @igb-shop

Karlie here! Thank you for getting back to me so promptly - I'm going to go ahead and send you an email to the account owner email listed for your Shopify store. Once you receive the email, we can properly verify your store and I can begin looking into it for you. 

I'll be in touch via email! 

0 Likes
4 0 0

I still didnt receive the email what is going on 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
318 14 47

Hello again, @igb-shop!

I've sent an email to the same email address that is attached to the account owner for the shop, https://igb-shop.myshopify.com. You will want to double check your email inbox for an email sent from Shopify Support. The email ticket number is #14906848 for your reference. Be sure to double check your spam and junk inbox folders to see if the email had ended up in there. 

0 Likes