My shop shut down 'this store is not available'

1 0 0
Hello, i am experiencing the same issue, it is completely frustrating, can you help me?
0 Likes
1 0 0

I have exactly the same problem, my store closed after entering my credit card details

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 7
i went thru weeks of failed attempts at justice
before giving up
i realised all of the internet retail platforms
are just franchising ‘the dream’
i doubled down and started working on a physical location in my community
8 0 0
Yes, they are great!
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

Experienced the same. I have created my first Shopify store 2nd week of August, I put a lot of time and effort building it. Then after 2weeks when I'm about to launch my store. It got blocked for no reason or any warning! I already contacted the Shopify support but til now, 5days already passed, still no response from them. I have tried creating a new one also just yesterday only, then when I'm about to buy the domain, the time I imput my debit card info, my account got blocked instantly! Such a disappointment Shopify!!! I will be moving to other ecom platform if its still not resolve this coming week. 

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 7
The experience you described is not un-common with Shopify. Once your store is closed on the platform,
the communication stops. Only cookie cutter responses are sent from Shopify with simply no
explanation for the shutdown. Worst yet, all of your work will generally be lost if not saved throughout the
building process.

Our solution was to move to your web platform to BIG COMMERCE which worked with us throughout the process. Communication is their strength. After our own Shopify shutdown experience, which costs us tens of thousands of dollars as well as missed opportunities, we were able to rebuild a website on BIG COMMERCE that functions beautifully and efficiently.
2 0 1

Same thing happened to me. for no reason by "Wayne Risk Analyst" 

I cant even find out if my most recent orders (a) payment processed so i need to provide items or (b) payment refunded and I need to go collect money. I don't know how to retrieve my personal domain. I tried to talk to customer service and after answering a zillion damn questions, he asked for my most recent payment to shopify and for some reason what i had didn't match what he had. Doesn't make any sense. I am so upset, I'm definetly going to report them to the better business bureau and leave some reviews everywhere. I found a way better service called Thryv. Its expensive and worth every penny, 

2 0 0

PLEASE help me. I have had this problem for 5 of my shops now.

If wordpress wasnt horrible every time I wouldn't be begging like this!

0 Likes
2 0 1

I recommend godaddy.com. Much better site 10%. 
poease hit me up for solutions or to talk, I know what Stressful situation this is.

wesleyhall42@gmail.   .com

0 Likes
2 0 0

I'm same man just happened today dont understand why just randomly stopped

0 Likes