My shop shut down!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

I can't believe that Shopify will shut down my store after my 1st-month subscription paid. I emailed them that I can't access my store. Then here's their response:

"This email is to inform you that after reviewing your information and website we believe your business presents a level of risk that we will be unable to support with Shopify. I know this is not ideal, however we won't be able to help with your business."

That's ridiculous! What's that "level of risk" they are talking about? It's a new store. It's so frustrating that after how many days I worked for it, this was going to happen!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1175 58 350

I am so sorry Kimmy, is it to do with the products offered? Have you tried contacting Shopify to find out the nature of the risk they mentioned? You'd need to clarify what the problem was relating to exactly, so you don't make the same mistake moving forward. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3
Yes and They just said sorry and will refund my payment. Payment is not the
issue but the time I spent to setup everything.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
110 0 4
What kind of products did you sell
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Yes I talked to them but they didn't provide clear answer. I created a new one in different niche and just now, I received again an email shutting down my store again.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

First nich is jewelry and watches. And now they shut again my newly made store. General niche.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 2

Too bad to hear about your shop shut down. What were the main reasons? Did you try to resolve the issue? In my deem you should investigate and analyze the reasons behind the shop shutdown

@kimmybhe wrote:

I can't believe that Shopify will shut down my store after my 1st-month subscription paid. I emailed them that I can't access my store. Then here's their response:

"This email is to inform you that after reviewing your information and website we believe your business presents a level of risk that we will be unable to support with Shopify. I know this is not ideal, however we won't be able to help with your business."

That's ridiculous! What's that "level of risk" they are talking about? It's a new store. It's so frustrating that after how many days I worked for it, this was going to happen!

@kimmybhe wrote:

and start working on them. Try to implement the SEO techniques and make good strategic planning. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3
No they didn't gave the reason because they said they don't provide
information about their findings and review.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
110 0 4
Oh that’s not fair, i wonder if your store is falsely flagged or taken down by misinformation, have you looked at the payment methods for your store to see the terms of use of the service. I know stripe by Shopify payments has a a list of supported business uses.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3
Since my stores are new, both are using paypal as payment gateway. Even my
stores have no sales yet, I already spent ads for it. And its so
frustrating that they shut it down
1 Like