My shopify account get disabled once I select a plan.

Highlighted
3 0 0

I have multiple shopify accounts and I recently tried to create a new account, but once I selected a plan it's been disabled, and I tried again to setup a new one yet it got disabled just right after I tried to pay for a plan.

I don't know what I could be doing wrong which leads to this. Any advice ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3250 245 557

Hi @Yassgou,

Nick here from Shopify. 

This does sound very strange. It's hard to know exactly what's going on without seeing your store or any of the details. I think this will require me to look into the back end of your store which will have some sensitive information. Because this will require seeing some potentially sensitive information, it might be best to make this conversation more private and move it to email. Would you be able to confirm if the best email to reach you on is the one you signed up to the community forums here with? If it isn't could you let me know in a reply here what the best email for you is? 

Talk soon, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response. Well, yes, we can keep contact through the email provided.

Kindly regards,

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3250 245 557

No problem at all @Yassgou.

I sent you an email about this. If for any reason you didn't receive it, please let me know in a reply here and I can send another. 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I still have not received no email, however, I've called one of the Shopify representatives and stated that they can't help me.

I do not want to recover my account. I just want to know what was the reason behind this termination of my two accounts.

Please, help me

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3250 245 557

Hi @Yassgou,

I sent the email to yasingobial@gmail.com but I also noticed that Cooper from our operations team also reached out to you about this via email. Cooper is on the team which would work with instances like this directly and your best bet would be to reply to his email directly with any further questions. Due to the sensitivity and privacy of the store owners, we wouldn't be able to give any more information in the community here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This is not "strange" as it has also happened to me over and over again. Every time I call I have to go through the same hoops of verifying my email, my name, my address, my credit card. Each time takes more of my time and ends up going nowhere so I try to make a new store. Sometimes it even happens after I have paid for my domain through Shopify. It is enough to make me wanna quit. Please give a real answer for why this happens. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

The same thing is happening to me. Have you received any answer about this? 
Please let me know, im really desmotivated about this 

0 Likes