My shopify page is not loading properly

Kumar_90
Tourist
12 0 1

Greetings of the day.  Recently I reactivate my account and paid for the plan too. My Shopify page is not properly loading. 

This is my link:https://20th-century-market.myshopify.com/admin

Kindly check the below image for your reference. Kindly intimate me whether it's a problem with my internet or Shopify problem because it's happening accotationaly. Thank you

Problem.png

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
377 54 71

Hello @Kumar_90!

Judging by the screenshot you attached, the loading issues you are experiencing don’t seem to be related to Shopify. I suggest you clear the cookies and cache in your browser.

If possible try to use another browser and check your internet speed. Sometimes the website won’t load properly with a slow internet connection.

Thanks,
Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
Kumar_90
Tourist
12 0 1

Thank you for your reply 

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
377 54 71

@Kumar_90 @I hope my reply solved your problem. If not please let me know, otherwise I would appreciate very much if you could mark  my answer as an accepted solution. 

Thank you,

Digital Artisans 

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 164

Hi @Kumar_90,

Hyde here from Shopify.

That looks like a browser-related issue. Are you using Google Chrome? While Shopify operates on all browsers, for optimum performance we recommend using Chrome.

I'd suggest clearing your cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, could you please try using a different internet connection and/or device?

Let me know how you get on!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes