My shopify store disappeared suddenly

Sincere
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello Everyone,

I opened a Shopify store some days ago and I have been trying to set it up on trial. I had about 8 days more.

I wanted to change my domain name today, i entered my card details to make the domain name purchase.

After which I selected next and my browser restarted.

I tried to log back into my store and it says there is no store with the name I'm trying to log in with which is quite strange.

All I have been working is literally gone. How do I get my store back please. I haven't even launched but all the uploads, editing and customisation I been doing for days is a lot I cannot afford to start all over.

Replies 14 (14)

JulieKristin
Tourist
3 0 1

Oh no, did you ever get your store back? 

The exact same thing happened to me today. 

sherry123
Visitor
2 0 0

me too. what happened to shopify?

TiksuperAPP
Shopify Partner
14 0 2

Did you remember the name incorrectly, log in to the store format: your store name.myshopify.com
Enter the email and password when it is correct

Dropshipping solution
Give a try to Shopify APP: https://apps.shopify.com/tiksuper
JulieKristin
Tourist
3 0 1

I tried everything. 

I have contacted support but they say they had to escalate it higher and that it might take up to 72 hours until I get a response. 

THEBUNDLEATTACK
Tourist
4 0 1

The same thing happened to me, I lost all of the work I paid someone to do. They are tell me up to 72 hours & it has now exceeded 72 hours. 

JulieKristin
Tourist
3 0 1
I still haven’t heard from anyone so I am moving to a different platform.

That’s not a good start.
appleboxes
Tourist
4 0 3

I’ve been in the “72 hour escalation” for three weeks now. My payouts are locked, and I cannot get any support from anyone. This is the most awful customer support I’ve ever experienced in my life. I would advise you all to look into alternatives. It honestly seems like they’re going out of business and taking everyone’s money and stores with them. Alarming, to say the least.

walaasamara
Visitor
1 0 0

Same thing happened to me twice today! How can I solve this issue? did anyone hear managed to solve this issue?

TheGuy1
Tourist
3 0 1

How did you get ahold of any type of support? 

TheGuy1
Tourist
3 0 1

My store has been down for 3 days and my store doesn’t show up when I click the 24/7 help so I can’t get helped. 

Hariss
Visitor
1 0 0

The same thing has also happened to me for both of my account the last thing I did was change my credit card in it and both of the almost finished stores are now unavailable  

Sincereonline
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I eventually got response from the support team .

Apparently, it was some bank card authentication issue. I was told to do a lot of verification like share my business registration details, a form of identification, receipts and details of my inventory . 
it was a really long process.

I had to abandon that store and start over with another store because i couldn’t wait and also couldn’t provide all the details requested .

What I think causes such disappearance is the inconsistency in the name of store owner, name of bank card connected to the store and country you’re working from. 

You’d have to be patient with the support service Not every one can abandon their shop like I did. Some people have invested money to do some customization and overall work. It’s won’t be wise to abandon all of that.

Submit all documents the support service requests and I am hopeful that you’ll get a resolution.

I hope this helps someone.

thank you 

forumguy2020
Visitor
1 0 0

The exact same thing just happened to me. I created a new shop, paid for a template then while setting up the payment gateway account I got a loading screen and now the account has vanished, no account exist, yet I have the $180 charge for it!

Brian89
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there,

Maybe this bug wasn't fixed last year when this was posted but it is fixed now.

Same thing happened to me, my website disappeared after I entered credit card details.

But if you click back into Add Sales Channel and then select Shopify Online Store the website you were working on should be waiting in the customization field...

Best of luck!