My shopify store disappeared suddenly

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Everyone,

I opened a Shopify store some days ago and I have been trying to set it up on trial. I had about 8 days more.

I wanted to change my domain name today, i entered my card details to make the domain name purchase.

After which I selected next and my browser restarted.

I tried to log back into my store and it says there is no store with the name I'm trying to log in with which is quite strange.

All I have been working is literally gone. How do I get my store back please. I haven't even launched but all the uploads, editing and customisation I been doing for days is a lot I cannot afford to start all over.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Oh no, did you ever get your store back? 

The exact same thing happened to me today. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Did you remember the name incorrectly, log in to the store format: your store name.myshopify.com
Enter the email and password when it is correct

Dropshipping solution
Give a try to Shopify APP: https://apps.shopify.com/tiksuper
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I tried everything. 

I have contacted support but they say they had to escalate it higher and that it might take up to 72 hours until I get a response. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

The same thing happened to me, I lost all of the work I paid someone to do. They are tell me up to 72 hours & it has now exceeded 72 hours. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
I still haven’t heard from anyone so I am moving to a different platform.

That’s not a good start.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I’ve been in the “72 hour escalation” for three weeks now. My payouts are locked, and I cannot get any support from anyone. This is the most awful customer support I’ve ever experienced in my life. I would advise you all to look into alternatives. It honestly seems like they’re going out of business and taking everyone’s money and stores with them. Alarming, to say the least.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same thing happened to me twice today! How can I solve this issue? did anyone hear managed to solve this issue?

0 Likes