My shopify store is currently unavailable i really think to suicide if shopify admins didn't allowed

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

hereallbooks.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

Hello , please i not ask except about that i want my csv files products of my store, because i forgot to keep copy of it in my computer ,,,,,Please it was took 9 months from me manually prepare those products , Now if i cant got my csv products then i will retake 9 months from my life ,,,, please i cant breathe think about that , i just need my cvs files from my store , i really think to suicide if shopify admins didn't allowed me to got my cvs files of my store

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
581 68 102

Hey, @MrHe!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your store, I understand you have put a lot of work into it so I would love to take a look into this for you. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will investigate further for you.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

@Lulu5

I really appreciate all your efforts ,,,if they decide that my store will permanent closed, i was just need to inform them that i just need the store to be opened to me for just 30 minutes so that i can just Export my products to CSV file ,,,

Thank you so much

0 Likes