My shopify store is unavailable

3 0 0

Please can someone help me, my shopify store is suddenly unavailable. I don't know why?

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi,

Please help me ....this store is suddenly unavailable after paying for it. the link to the store is https://the-nail-art-club.myshopify.com/

Kindly advice

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

This is really not on and unacceptable....especially for newbies. Quite an unpleasant experience! So how does one get compensated for the weeks and months that nobody responds to them????

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
499 26 39

Hi @Bplanto,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm just after taking a look at the account and it seems that your store is under review. This is a standard review for all new stores just so we can verify that the account complies with our Terms of Service. Our reviews can take between 1-5 days to complete. We wouldn't be able to speed this process up as there are quite a lot of new store's being opened every day on Shopify that would need to be reviewed. Sorry for any frustration caused.

I can see that you emailed our support today in regards to this and I've sent a reply. Your support ticket number is #14308947. I wouldn't be able to discuss the review in more detail publicly, however, I have popped you an email to keep you in the loop. As soon as we have an update we will contact you back but if there's anything else we can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

For anyone else that might be experiencing this issue, please contact our Support here as soon as possible. 

Thanks a mill, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes