My shopify store isn't making money

DomKEH
15 0 0

Hey there, I have been using shopify to dropship and I have changed everything on my store I think they pricing is very good with free shipping. Does anyone know why it isn't making money? 

Many Thanks

0 Likes
LawrenceP
Tourist
5 0 0

Could you share a link to your shop..?

0 Likes
beheshta
1 0 0

How long have you had it?

How are you marketing it?

My first guess is it is too cluttered.  It is better to have a neat one niche store than a walmart type of everything. 

0 Likes
kenzieam
5 0 0

I think it really has to do with who are you getting guidance from rather than what you have listed or quantity as well. My first side hustle was a nightmare to launch and the main reason was inexperience and inability to grasp the correct market feeling at that time! It can become a really stressful situation if you devote time and money into something so important for your future. So , I would suggest you to look for the correct mentorship and continue fighting for your dreams of economic independence. Another bright thing to do while waiting for your shop to grow is to have several gigs running at the same time and the guys at money geek know how to get you there!

0 Likes
Himeduced
2 0 0

My life is filled with different events, as I have a lot of friends. The site https://bettingking.in/4rabet/ with top betting platforms helps me to make money for my entertainment. It is quite easy to do this and it is unnecessary to have special knowledge.

0 Likes