My store became unavailable after selecting plan

Bans
Tourist
3 0 3

Hey after i selected my plan and submitting everything, the whole site just kicked me out of no where and now i cant even login to my site or go to my site through my domain, what had happen? Why am i logged out from my account and now when i try to login, it just pops up

"Due to an unexpected technical problem, Shopify is temporarily unavailable. Please check back in a few minutes – we'll be up and running in no time!"

Could someone assist me ASAP! Wanted to open my store by this week.

Replies 4 (4)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Hi, @Bans 

Thanks so much for providing those details about the issue you are experiencing. 

It sounds like your store may be in review by our operations team; however, I will need to authenticate your account in order to verify exactly what has occurred.

Please respond to the email I've sent you with the subject line "Shopify Support - Unavailable Store", as this is necessary for verification purposes. 

If anyone else is experiencing the same error, please contact our support directly by following these steps: 

• Go to our Help Center
  • Select "continue without logging in"
  • Enter your question
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Continue" under "Get Support"
  • Connect with us directly by phone, live chat, email, or Twitter. 

Thanks!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Bans
Tourist
3 0 3

I haven't received that email yet

Bans
Tourist
3 0 3

Hey @Elle has there been an update for my account/store yet?

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Hi, @Bans 

As noted in my last email, our team will be in touch with you directly as soon as they have more information regarding your account!

I know it's hard to wait when you want to start selling, rest assured the right team is working on your account. 

In the meantime, feel free to check out our free courses which will help you build successful strategies for your business. 

Hope this helps!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog