My store got locked out after I enabled my paypal option

I can't "choose a store" to start the live chat function 

Please help!!!! Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Hi, @wangtengmike.  I’m sorry to hear that, and completely understand why you’re concerned. I'm here to help!

Could you tell me more about what you’re experiencing that identifies your store as “locked”. Are you receiving an error message when you try to login?

I’ll keep an eye out for your response, but please note that there can be a delay in our responses. If you would prefer more immediate assistance, you can choose the “I don’t have a Shopify store” option, as seen below, when connecting to the live chat. The Support Advisor that you chat in with will be able to manually authenticate you instead, so that they can proceed with helping you resolve this. 

20-11-ni50u-9b68e

(FYI: I also started a new topic with your question since it was unrelated to the thread you posted in. This will make it easier for us, and other Community members to find it).

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Hello Thank you Helen

Yeah my store was shut down after the PayPal enabled.
I already got help from live support, thank you!
They are reviewing my store rn

Thank you so much for replying
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

That's great to hear you've been able to get in touch with live support to help you out with this! Thanks a lot for following up, @wangtengmike; I appreciate it. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes