My store has shutdown “This shop is unavailable”

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1
Hi,
I got my estore developed. After transferring ownership, i paid the shopify basic plan fee and got the admin access. So I moved towards changing the domain and the next thing that happened is, my store shut down. I get the message “This shop is unavailable”. I’ve already had a chat with support, but they’ve told me that they dont know as to why the store is down, and they are looking into it. My ticket number is 12758478. My store is down since friday and the problem hasnt been solved as yet. This is really frustrating as i have not been given any solid reason as to why my store has been closed down and the worst part is it hasnt been fixed as yet. I really need to get my store live. I hope someone from the shopify team comments here to escalate my issue and get it resolved.
Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
590 30 89

Hi, @Shahzebdurrani 

Ava here from Shopify. I'm so sorry to hear about your experience here. I can understand how frustrating it would be to set up the store and now for it not to be online at the moment. I have looked up ticket 12758478 and can see your chat with Mariah. After you spoke, Mariah has escalated your issue straight to our higher support team. They would have a level of access to the settings on your account which our regular support team would not have. Our normal timeframe here is 1-3 business days. As your issue was raised on Friday and today is Sunday, it is still within that timeframe, as weekends are not counted as business days. Our full higher support team are not online over the weekends, which can sometimes lead to a small delay in replying. I can see your issue is already with the team and they are working on resolving this for you. As soon as there is an update for you, our team will be in contact via ticket number 12758478, most likely within the next 24 hours. 

I do hope this is resolved for you soon!

Ava

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Hi Ava,
Thanks for replying to this. I understand your point, I hope i get this solved quickly.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello,

I have the same problem and my ticket number is 12805116I've just got back to work with shopify after my previous store was closed for no reason, and I haven't had any orders on my store yet. And now my new store is facing the same problem. Can someone please let me know what is happening? What did I do wrong or did I violate your policy or something?
Please reach me as soon as possible. 
Regards,
Vivi
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

Can you please take me through the steps as I am facing the same issue. I've just purchased Shopify basic plan for the first time and my store went down it say unavailable.

Regards,

@Shahzebdurrani wrote:
Hi,
I got my estore developed. After transferring ownership, i paid the shopify basic plan fee and got the admin access. So I moved towards changing the domain and the next thing that happened is, my store shut down. I get the message “This shop is unavailable”. I’ve already had a chat with support, but they’ve told me that they dont know as to why the store is down, and they are looking into it. My ticket number is 12758478. My store is down since friday and the problem hasnt been solved as yet. This is really frustrating as i have not been given any solid reason as to why my store has been closed down and the worst part is it hasnt been fixed as yet. I really need to get my store live. I hope someone from the shopify team comments here to escalate my issue and get it resolved.
Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I have been having this recurring issue in which my store goes down after I pay and I can not seem to get any support by phone or email. My recent ticket number is 16615065 and the new one is 16829924. Its been 3 weeks I did not get to even build the store during my trial. I paid just now and the store went down again can somebody help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
590 30 89

Hi, @NOIRCONAN,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience here. I can see Cooper has reached back out on ticket 16615065 and resolved this for you. That is great! Please do reach out if you have any more issues, happy to chat.

Take care!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes