Our store is down for the last 8 hours, It is showing unavailable everywhere, I contacted the live chat support and they escalated to the next team. Ticket number 20216942.
The problem is we run paid advertisements and we are losing money every minute.
Moreover, we cannot fulfill or ship the current pending orders which are almost over 100 this will cause issues for us as this down will delay the orders and customers will be angry, we really care about our customer satisfaction and we think that is key to a successful business.
And our customers also can not track their orders and this will make them very very angry.
please solve our issue asap, We are very supportive of everything if there's any change to make or anything wrong from our side, but please please solve this fast.
We hope you understand and solve our issue
Hank here from Shopify.
Thank you for sharing your ticket ID which allowed me to take a look at any potential updates. However, I can see that this ticket was only raised yesterday, and the timeline for the accounts team can be up to 5 business days.
I will add that our team are seeing a high-level of queries at the moment, and they are working as hard as they can to reply to everyone. The full team are not online at the moment either (they are online Monday - Friday), so this may cause a slight delay also. We know that this is not ideal, but as you mentioned the store is offline, there is no further action that can be taken until the team complete their review.
I would also not have access to the store, as the support agents here on the Community forums, on social media or on our live chat/phone service would not have the same level of access to your account as the accounts team would, so they are the best people to chat to regarding your account.
But as you already have a case open, you can update the team directly, by replying to the email with the ticket number 20216942. They will reply to you once they review your case and while I understand that you have some advertisements and open orders, cases cannot be escalated for these reasons as the team need to investigate what the issue for the store being offline might be.
Thank you for your patience.
First of all, thank you very much for getting back to us really quickly we appreciate it, Shopify's support seems to be good.
I understand completely Hank about the support team and risk operations team, it's okay we will wait.
What we want to know is there any way to put our case on a fast track because of the reasons I told you above, Advertisements, Customers Satisfaction, Order Fulfillment.
You should understand that this can cause so many people to think that we just took their money and shut down the store, I hope you get the point.
The thing is 5 days are too much we can wait 2 days maximum after this our business will be very near to failure, so we would have to look out for an alternative.
Because we are a proper business and can't bear these issues, we really love Shopify as a platform and everything is great with Shopify but what happened yesterday was really unexpected, We would likely to be finding an alternate solution if our issue doesn't get resolved in some time.
Don't think I am angry or something else I am just saying what my thoughts are after this, I repeat I really love this platform as your system is very easy and simple and business-oriented.
Please tell me if there is something I can do to put this on the fast track, like calling them, email them, advise me what to do to solve this as quickly as possible, and if you can do something for putting this on the fast track please do it I would really appreciate that.
Again thanks for getting back and I hope this resolves soon and we are back online like before.
Thank you for the additional context, my friend.
I completely understand your situation and would love to assist you further with this but as I mentioned above, the guidelines in place by the escalated teams are set by them, and as a result, I would not be able to escalate this any further than the case has been done so already.
I can assure you that this was escalated to the team for you when you spoke with the agent the other day and has a high priority assigned to this.
Thanks again for reaching out, and the team will respond to your ticket once they have more information for you.
This was the email i received from the Risk operations team, I dont know what is the issue, if they tell me the Problem or risk we will sort it out and correct it .
moreover we got DMCA Takedown request almost 20 days before, but we kept going, and when our store got shut down, we contacted the company who filed the complain and they agreed to take back the request and they took back the request and i received the email from shopify also that the complain has been withdrawn,
And they shared the email also which they sent to the shopify,
Please help me out what should i do now i am ready to make any changes to the store if anything is risky or not good, This is our first business and we made mistakes but we want to correct them, Please do something , We love shopify and dont want to move to any other platform, we want to correct the mistake we made .
Please guide me someone what should i do, How this can be resolved now what to do now.
Thank you for reaching back out about this.
However, as I mentioned previously, I nor any other member of the support team would have the level of access that the Risk operations team would have. Upon seeing the screenshot you have shared, it does state "for security reasons we are unable to divulge the results of our reviews and investigations. Once an account has been declined the decision is final".
The only option for you to do with this is to reply to the email ticket you received, however, the team is not able to go into specifics due to the sensitivity of the case.
While I know I cannot offer any further assistance in relation to this, I wish you the very best.