My store is down with no reason

munoz90
1 0 0

Good day dear Shopify staff,

I created my store a few days ago then I started getting few sales all was great

but today when I tried to enter to my store I got this message: "This store is unavailable"

I do not know why this happened I think there is a mistake.

My name: Angel Carceles Munoz

My email: angel.c.munoz90@gmail.com

My Storename: http://Emunoz.myshopify.com/

Can you please help me figure this problem out?

I need an urgent help from a Shopify staff. Thanks

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3734 323 729

Hi @munoz90,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Sorry to hear your store is unavailable. It's very difficult to know why this could be happening without taking a closer look into your store admin and settings. Some of the primary reasons can be:

• Your Credit Card may have expired.

Do you think it could one of those? 

The best next step would be to reach out to the support team directly to take a look for you as we are unable to see account specifics in the community for security and authentication reasons. We have a community topic going into the FAQ about a store not being available here

Since you are unable to sign in to your store, or the Shopify Help Center please use the Continue without logging in option that is shown which will enable you to contact support via live chat, or email.

If you click the above link and are still unable to log in, first select "Continue without logging in", and then select “I don’t have a shop” at the channel select stage to contact the support team.

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes