My store is is currently unavailable.

Highlighted
1 0 0

bahama-golf.myshopify.com is my store.  This store is unavailable after i paid for it. Ticket number is 18963434 but shopify is not responding me and not opening my store. Kindly reopen my store. Somebody can help me please.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 555

Hi @bahamagolf,

Nick here from Shopify.

Thanks for sharing your ticket number. I took a look and this is already in the hands of the correct team from your interaction via the chat. I took a look and the team is assessing/reviewing it, this can take some time. The team will reply to you directly via an email once there is an update.

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

7E4667D5-7088-4BAF-82AA-CD911908AD76.png

This is my response to nick from Shopify after they are trying to silence me for informing store owners of Shopify terrible tactics

098D339F-3F3F-4201-A93A-426A4CF4458B.png

  here is nick’s message to me . 

as you all can see that is silencing which in turn isn’t being transparent with the Shopify community. They’ve ( Mainly nick) moves my comments to this link

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/The-Customer-Service-Sucks/m-p/837022

which looks like I’m talking to myself but I assure you just check out all the topics I’ve been removed from 

0CEB3006-039E-4D2D-AFCD-3C16A415E58A.png

See those posts and you’ll see how Shopify customer support is terrible. They only keep comments praising them which isn’t accurate of the merchant user experience.

0 Likes