My store is missing/gone Help!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi There I am a fairly new user of shopify I have been spending about 5-6 hours for the past couple of days setting up, my store but when I tried to buy the basic plan, I had almost finished when I decided to back out to buy the domain first. The store gave me an error and from then since on it says the store is currently unavailable and will not even show up on my account. Is this because of a bug or did I lose the store and I need to remake another one?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 25

Hi @tigerel 

Normally, these types of issues are triggered by the Shopify theme customizations or apps. In these cases, you can fix this problem by restoring a backup, uninstalling apps, or contact the Shopify support team for help, read this guide for details: Why is my Shopify Store Unavailable

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I’m having the same issue with my store I’ve been working on it and setting thing up Shopify claiming they’re sending some code to my Facebook account but I’m not receiving them then when try to access my store from kit  or other account that affiliate with Shopify it’s telling me I have no access I get a customer service help number and the number disconnected and they text me a link to Shopify customer service help team and the whole thing is bull shit because there’s no support team at all

0 Likes