My store is suddenly unavailable and I cannot access any of my orders!

beautifiedglow
4 0 0

Hi,

My store has been unavailable for almost 24 hours. I have put in a help desk ticket and have talked to people through live support still I have not received any kind of help! 

I am receiving customer complaints and inquiries but cannot access any orders. Can someone tell me what is going on?!

What happens if customers begin to chargeback orders? Who is responsible for this?

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
60 8 3

Hello @beautifiedglow!

This is Lana from Shopify Support. I can see that this is a frustrating situation so I wanted to help you out.

You mentioned that you were already discussing the issue with live support. You took the right steps in doing that, because at the moment we are unable to look into your account details from the Shopify Community. When you spoke with our support, were you by chance told that the matter is going to be escalated to another team for further investigation? If so, the best course of action at this time is to wait and keep an eye on your emails - the team are working hard to get you an answer as soon as possible.

You can look into our FAQ here which will provide some further context as why you are unable to access the store at this time, it describes each possibility. Let me know if you have any other questions on this and I will be happy to help.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
beautifiedglow
4 0 0

I was told that it would be escalated to the accounts team but still have not heard anything

0 Likes
beautifiedglow
4 0 0

Hi Lana,

I still have not received any update? 

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
60 8 3

It is normal for the team to take some time to investigate these issues as they can be quite busy. 

We appreciate your patience here - what I would recommend is that you keep an eye on your emails for the next few days, and then try to contact our live support again for an update if you're still waiting. 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes