My store is unavailable?

Solved
ABISSTOR
Explorer
54 1 12

Hi for what my store is unavailable and for what is so difficult to contact the shopify 

0 Likes
StphenGBlack
Shopify Partner
54 2 5

Hi @ABISSTOR,

I have something here maybe can help you:

1. How to Get Shopify support?
  2. Why Shopify store Unavailable?

Hope they help!

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 72 172

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @ABISSTOR.

Tira here to help. I'm sorry to hear this about your store.

Thanks @StphenGBlack for those links. That's correct, the next step to get your store looked at would be to contact our support team.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ABISSTOR
Explorer
54 1 12

hey Tira, it shows an inactive store after when I click on that nothing happens just 

frtghrf.PNGislam.PNG

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 72 172

Thanks for the screenshots, @ABISSTOR. That's strange. What happens when you clear your cache? You can follow this help doc for the steps to clear your cache: Supported browsers. Once you've cleared your cache, please try to go through the help centre again where you can reach our support team to look into your account.

Cheers,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes