My store is unavailable

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

It's day 11 since I reported this issue and no solution yet.  The previous post was closed off without a solution, or any update from Shopify....

=================================================================

07-27-2020 09:14 AM
I was trying to change the payment card in the billings portion and now I cannot get to my site. I also cannot login to contact support or anything. What is going on? I was just talking to a prospect and when they tried to access my site, all they get is a page that shows the site is unavailable - a very unacceptable situation when each and every business matters most.

sauravphoto.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.
What can I do?
If you're a visitor to this store

Please try again later.
If you're the owner of this store

Please contact support to resolve the issue.

=================================================================

Here is the link to the previous post - https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/My-store-is-unavailable/m-p/821801#M185281

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

End of day 12 and the second workweek... Still nothing from shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Day 15 - two weeks of silence from Shopify. Still waiting for an answer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Day 16 - still nothing

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Day 17 - nothing. just deep silence. this hole runs very deep

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

SauravaPhoto it’s unfortunate that you still haven’t spoken with anyone from Shopify. It’s the true Shopify experience and reason why there is growing concern due to their lack of professionalism and support for merchant store owners and customers. I wrote a post about it here https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/The-Customer-Service-Sucks/td-p/837022

Hopefully you are able to find an alternative solution and please be sure to contact your bank to prevent any charges from going out . Until Shopify changes the way they handle ignoring people and their concerns I’m recommending that all who read my posts discontinue using their platform. Their customer support is beyond nonexistent.

0 Likes