My store is unavailable

Highlighted
6 0 0

millenialentreprenhers.myshopify.com is my store. My store is unavailable & I can not access it through any browser I don’t see any of my orders ticket number is 18106167 is my support ticket but shopify is not responding in a timely manner. It’s so unfortunate that my website is down and the problem is out of my control.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
269 23 39

Hey, @ngraham6781!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you're having accessing your account. I see that you've already submit a support ticket, and thank you for providing the ticket number here. Since we will need to look into your accounts back-end closer to determine what's going on, communicating through an authenticated email address will be the most efficient way to get this matter further investigated. 

I won't be able to share any information about the investigation here, but I've added a note to your open ticket and ensured it is assigned to our appropriate team. As soon as our team has reviewed your shop and determined what's going on, we'll follow up with you via email in that open ticket with an update.

I hope to see this all sorted out shortly! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
48 hours still no solution, I need my store back up and running please help
0 Likes