My store shutdown without any reason Error code 403

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello i was wondering what error code 403 means? 

First of all shopify has shutdown my store and i cant even login. As i login http 403 code error show up to me and i cant do anything.I had a chat with shopify support team but they didnt tell me the reason i was shut down. 

Anyway my Main Question is ... i had some orders and some money from the orders i had and i was on shopify payments but i wasnt approve yet on that stage so are my money come to my bank or credit card account? Or they just refund my shopify bill of the months?

Thankyou

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 55 77

Hi @kiprospower,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

I've taken a closer look at your query and I am unable to replicate the 403 error you are seeing. Would you be able to share a screenshot of the error so I can take a closer look? Could you try and connect to your account using a different device and internet provider (such as your mobile phone) to try and replicate the error? At the moment there seems to be either a login issue or a connection issue with the browser or device you are using, as your store is up and running as expected as shown here for example. 

I've had a chat with our Tech and Risk Support and they have both confirmed that your store has never been closed and is still currently active. If you are seeing a 403 error appear for a different store, please let me know, I'm happy to take a closer look. 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello dear,

Yes is my other store that has problem.. I try to logged in and 403 error code came up. Also i had my previous store shutted down because maybe i used fake adress so i could add shopify payments and maybe this is the reason.Anyway in this store that just shutted down is that i use my original adress and i use stripe for payment provider.Stripe account is still active and shopify store shutted down. When i get into my store it wright that the store is unable right now..... Anyway is so furstrated as this happened to me again and shopify doesnt want to give an reason why the close the stores. Anyway i dont want to use vpn and all that staff cause i dont want to violate shopify terms. So i am begging so my store can open again. I didnt do anything wrong its just maybe they ban my ip adress from my previous store as i made mistake and add fake adress etc. So if you can help me it would be pleasure for me thankyou.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 55 77

Hi, @kiprospower,

Thanks for the extra context! In regards to your previous store, our Risk Support could close a store without warning if a fake address has been used for Shopify Payments as it does violate Shopify Payments Terms of Service. With the current store you no longer have access to, I can certainly take a closer look into this for you. I'll need to email you directly though as I'll need to authenticate the account for security reasons. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Many Thanks, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

here is the error code i forgot to send thankyou.Also these images may helo udnerstand the issue thankyou.3eers.pnge3e3.PNG
90602630_2600727460037864_960422771207176192_n.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 55 77

Thanks @kiprospower! I've sent this further to our Risk Support for review as mentioned yesterday in my email. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

0 Likes