My store was randomly made unavailable

1 0 0

Hello Shopify Forum,

I am in need of help. I was adding my card so that I could start selling on shopify by purchasing the basic plan for $30/month, and suddenly my store was made unavailable. I googled it and was told that it was for 'verifying you are the card owner'. The funniest part, is that I never even entered the info, I just typed it in the text box. Now, when I go to live chat, they force you to log into your store (which is closed) resulting in an endless loop. Please fix that for future customers, Shopify, as it is very confusing and most people do not want to go through the hassle of making another forum thread about the same issue that everyone else seems to have. If a shopify admin reads this, please help me get my store back up and running. Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
397 44 68

Hey, @kpopdotmarket!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I am sorry to hear that your account has become unavailable. There are a number of reasons that this may happen but in order for me to be able to check your account, I will need to verify you first. In order to do so, I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Just last week my store was made unavailable. I logged into my shopify to checkout my orders. When i clicked the back button to go to the home page of my account it said it was unavailable. I closed all my tabs and tried logging back on shopify and still it said that it was unavailable. I even searched up my website and it said the store was unavailable. i don't understand what i might have done or what to do for it to reopen.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
397 44 68

Hey, @jenniclopez80!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for joining the thread.

I can certainly have a look at your account also. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account too. I will need to send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes