i have only same documents to submit 

and there is not contact number or chat option 

i am thinking to cancel if this is the process of customer service all time 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1841 110 399

Hi, @Bobby0024

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting with our support. The issue you're having would need to be handled directly by our Risk team; however, as you've been prompted to upload your documents, then that should be the only step you need to take to help get this resolved. To provide some context, when you upload your documents, they will need to be manually reviewed by our Risk team and Banking Partners. The process is not automatic, and will typically take between 2-5 business days. Once your documents have been reviewed, the hold will be removed, or if our teams require further information, then they will reach out to you directly. If you've just recently uploaded your documents, then we'll just need to be patient while our teams review the information. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Much appreciated i will wait - as each time with in seconds it says re upload the document 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1841 110 399

@Bobby0024 

Happy to help! If you are seeing an error, or if the 2-5 business day timeframe has passed and you haven't seen any updates, then please let me know as I'd be happy to verify the store to take a look into why there is a delay.

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes