My website banner just go blurry

3 0 0

Hey,I use the debut theme and it's going well for one month,but yesterday suddenly the banner of my website was blurry and it just stay blurry.Oh also,the cover for every catalog are blurry too.Are there someone who also share the experience as me too?Or who has a solution for this?pls help,thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 104

Hey, Mahalaka!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that!  Had you made any changes to your page at about the time you started noticing this issue, or started viewing the page on a different device?  I might suggest checking the size of the images that you're using - you can use an external photo editor to make sure your images are cropped to the proper size, so that they don't get compressed or distorted if they are the incorrect ratios.

Here are the recommended sizes for Debut slideshow images:

• Small slideshow: 1200px by 475px
  • Medium slideshow: 1200px by 489px
  • Large slideshow: 1200px by 775px

There's more help on using the Debut theme right over here if you hadn't had a chance to check that yet!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to let me know, and you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time.  We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
3 0 0

No actually I didn't do anything,I basically tried everything to solve this problem but all that turns out no good.It is seems like there something to do with the VPN and there is a lazy load mechanism,that everytime I load this picture it just load a very small and nail thumb like picture.At first it's come out crisp,but then immediately it's go blurry.I use chrome develop tool download the picture it just come out as this:

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 104

Hey Mahalaka!

I see, thank you for letting me know!  I'd be happy to take a deeper look into this for you.  What I'll do here is reach out to you via email - once you get that email, just respond to me there.  This will allow me to have a closer look at your setup and the images that you're using, and we can move on to other troubleshooting steps from there!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Alex, I have the same problem, could you help me?

https://iamoner.com/

0 Likes
1 0 0

Is there any solution for same

0 Likes