My website is live but not working

Jimena
1 0 0

Hello my website is live but not working on mobile neither pc. Can you please let me know what is going on? 

www.colombiantaste.ca

Thank you

Jimena

0 Likes
24by7themes
Navigator
322 49 52

I see your store. It is working fine in PC and Mobile. Checked product page, collection page, homepage, add to cart. 

Let me know what issue you are facing in your end.

Expert Shopify Developer hire me
Still not satisfied!!! / are you required any custom development? contact me
Is it good solution? Yes, please Like.
0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
388 48 69

Hey there, @Jimena!

Ryder here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your shop, and everything seems to be working fine on my end. Are you able to provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?

We did have a brief incident that was shortly resolved earlier where some merchants were receiving a 502 error when accessing the Admin - could this have been what you were experiencing? Are you still unable to access your shop? You can always check out our Shopify Status page for any information regarding downtime for your store specifically.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you're still having trouble.

Cheers.

Pro tip: If you're interested in receiving feedback on your store, post in our Feedback On My Store section of our Community Forums.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Propelguru
Excursionist
170 0 11

There may be many chances that your website will not work, to diagnose them here are some reasons that it might be which are listed below:

• The website you want to use may not be available. To find out, go to All or Only and enter the URL of the problem website. If the website says "you are not alone", you can relax too. Waiting for someone to correct their mistakes can be stopped.
  • Regardless of which browser you're using, try something else. There may be a conflict between the browser address and the website. In the long run, this isn't very satisfying, especially if you're connected to some browsers. But it works briefly and you can start to find out why the website is having problems with the browser.
  • This file has special functions for address names and IP addresses. There may be a problem. Your domain name can be corrupted by an IP address that you do not think is valid.
  • Look for Internet options and open the Control Panel. Select the Security button, the embedded site icon, and then click Sites.
0 Likes