My website is unavailable and I cannot log in

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! 

I created an account 6 days ago and purchased my first plan and created my website. Once I completed my profile, I can no longer log in or edit my website or view anything! I've emailed support and I got a response 5 days ago but they haven't gotten back to me since. I've been on hold for over an hour and I cannot reach them as well. Here is what happens when I try to log in. 

2abf9d6ecc6e5cbdb8913979c7efb097.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I am having the exact same problem. I am getting the same message and cannot access my store. Yesterday I was having issues logging in and today I cannot access my store at all. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTING to say the least.

SHOPIFY, PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.  

And at the very least, you should be communicating with your community of shop owners about the technical issues you are having and a time frame as to when this is will be resolved. Also, be transparent about what is happening too since there is much hacking going on these days and our info and our customers info is at stake. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I have got in contact with an agent over live chat. She said that they're
swamped with tickets in queue right now and new merchants have to be
verified when they first create their shop to make sure they qualify for
guidelines.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

thanks for the update.  I am not a new merchant but still this should not be happening. I havent been able to log on for the entire day...im guessing its a major technical issue.

0 Likes