MySQL2 Error When Uploading Images

Highlighted
2 0 0

Everytime I try to upload images to my Gift Card product, I get the following error message:

"Mysql2::Error: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction"

I am using the same image size I always use and my images are .png. I initially tried upload all of my images at once. After logging out and back in, I was able to get just 1 of my images to load, but now I can't get anymore to load. It doesn't matter if I try them 1 at a time or all at once. Also, logging out and back in does not resolve the error.

How can I resolve this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

we are having the same problem and it has brought my entire staff to a standstill.  anyone know how to fix?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Same problem here when we try and add images to listings. Logging out, restarting, nothing seems to fix it. Pretty weird. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there, I'm trying to upload some photos to listings and I am getting this error message

"Mysql2 :: error Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction"

I have logged out and back in, restarted my computer, but nothing seems to be helping. I am unable to load photos to new listings. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 6.54.23 pm.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I was online using the help desk chat yesterday and he spoke with the technical team.  They said this is a known problem and they are working on it.  I hope they were able to do something overnight, because it has brought my entire staff to a standstill. 

0 Likes