Myshopify account is currently unavailable help!!

Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 4
Can someone help?
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

What is going on?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 79

Hey @D_kasa,

Dani here from Shopify. I'd be happy to help.

Can you provide us with more information as to what you're seeing? What is your store's URL? This will help us determine what may be going on.

If you require urgent help, I'd suggest reaching out to our phone or chat gurus to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 7

Hi @Dani 
Hopefulyy you are doing well. My store adorafy.myshopify.com is unavailable. Its been more than 72 hours after generating ticket. My ticket no. is 17395479. Kindly rectify my issue as soon as possible. I am getting loss, as instagram ads are on promotion

Thanks

Hassaan

Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 4
I am also running ads at the moment and nobody is contacting me. What is that "generating" ticket thing? Don't understand anything. Want my shop to be available again
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 4
Hi it says error 403 my shop is jozolu.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 4
It says http error 403 tried to call a support number and they ask you for a pin. Tried to get the pin and I don't know how. Have email them and no response yet. Very upsetting all this. Got an ad running at the moment and the shop is unavailable!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 4
Well there are no chat guru available it appears and calking is not effective as they ask for a,pin number that I have not got, don't know where to get it and I cannot get as my shop is not accessible
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 4
I now got a ticket ID 17451173 how long for it to be fixed?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 7

Its been 4 days, I got ticket. My issue is still pending. They asked me that issue would be sort out within 48 to 72 hours. But now its been more than 96 hours. I think, support does't work on Saturday and Sunday.