NEED HELP SETTING UP MY WEBSITE

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello,

I sent a message yesterday and not sure what is turn around response. I think it very bad business not to be able to talk to someone right away. I have to wait for you guys to contact me and then i respond so im waiting again for your response. I see why some people on here are furious. I know Convid is change a lot of things but no reason why you guys cant talk phone calls.

I need someone to look at my website which i half way started but need major help.

Please call 708-929-8656

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
216 7 23

Hi @Sanders56,

So sorry to hear about your situation. Maybe you'll want to find another way to contact Shopify support, just take a look at this guide.

Besides we have a checklist on setting up a new Shopify store. Before the launch, there might be a bazillion things rolling in your mind as you’re not sure if you have completed everything required, or if you’ve missed any important thing. Is all the content on point? Are the products set up correctly? Does the website look professional and trustworthy enough? This can be overwhelming, which is the reason why you need a checklist. This checklist will organize those bazillion things in your mind so that you don’t have to run around aimlessly as the launch day is coming close.

Hope it helps!

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes