NEED HELP WITH COLLECTION.

Solved
Anonymous
Not applicable
717 0 56

Hello i am trying to add a new menu item which i did...I created the collection added it to the menu but when i go to my online store it is saying i have zero products i even try to do it manually still nothing. I can see the products in my collection and when i hit VIEW i can see the product in my store but when i go to my store itself the products are not there. 

https://blingdogbeds.com/collections/bling-dog-collars/dog-collars heres a link to the collection 

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
766 75 149

Hey there, @Anonymous 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I took a look at this and judging by the link "https://blingdogbeds.com/collections/bling-dog-collars/dog-collars" it would appear that a tag has been applied to the navigation link that none of the products conform to, I would recommend going to Online Store > Navigation > Main Menu and then click "Edit" beside Bling Dog Collars. Once here delete the tag and click save. This should rectify the issue. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Bet,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
717 0 56

You are awesome man. Thank you soooo much, I been trying to fix this for hours lol. Next time i will just come here and ask a question. Shopify team is awesome thank again

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
766 75 149

My absolute pleasure. The community is a great place to get support as it is frequented by Gurus, developers, experts and other merchants. 

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes