NEED REPLY ASAP! AliExpress Standard Shipping

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Everyone, 

If you choose AliExpress Standard Shipping as your shipping method (others methods are not available or super expensive) for a specific item, won't customers see this is from AliExpress when they track the order? How did everyone else solve this problem? or is there other website available to track AliExpress Standard Shipping order without showing a big AliExpress logo?  

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
374 43 61

Hey, @TracyCSY!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

You can track your orders on various package tracking websites outside of Oberlo/Ali Express. You can give your customers the tracking number and they can copy that tracking number and paste it into any tracking website. Information about the status of the shipment appears within 3 - 7 days after the order is shipped by the supplier.

Here are some most popular package tracking providers:

17Track 

Global Order Tracking

Package Radar

USPS Tracking

I hope this helps but if you need anything else, please let me know.

Don't forget with Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up, we have put together this Black Friday Checklist. It is full of tips and tricks to make the most of the busiest online season! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes