NEW To Spotify.. Please Help!

UnckleB
2 0 0

I believe I am going to run into some trouble.. Let me use this as an example...

My wife and I have started a T Shirt/Sublimation business and I think I am gonna run into an issue w/ the inventory.  I want to set up the website to where I use mockup images with various designs on them; and each design have the different size variations and color variations that we have to sublimate on... So heres my example...

Lets say I have 2 designs.. a breast cancer awareness shirt design and an autism awareness design... However, I have only have 1 more small pink shirt in stock..  I need BOTH designs to show there is only 1 "small pink" shirt in stock; but if someone comes in and buys the autism awareness design, then both the breast cancer awareness shirt design and the autism design on the small pink shirt would say SOLD OUT.  I need it to automatically update the inventory quantity of said shirts across all designs... 

0 Likes
UnckleB
2 0 0

I am assuming no one knows about this? or is it possible? 

0 Likes

Hi @UnckleB

I think what you are looking for is Shopify Variants. Send a reply here if you have any further questions, or need any with setting up your variants. I'm happy to continue our conversation.

JohnHa | Beehexa Team | Shopify Integration
We build Hexasync Integration platform for connecting
ERP | POS | CRM | ACCOUNTING | E-COMMERCE to Automate Business Processes
0 Likes