NO Shopify support anymore! The "contact Shopify support" only leads back to help centre!

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

How can I get in touch with someone from Shopify? I have been trying for the past 2 weeks now and even emailed support@shopify.com and apparently they no longer accept incoming messages? The phone number for Shopify customer support which had found from google is also disconnected?!

Why is there no point of contact from the Shopify website? Really terrible when they say they offer 24/7 support and that this information has to be so hidden! When you click on the "explore Shopify help centre' then click on the "contact Shopify Support' button it only leads you back to the help centre! There is no other visible information on the Shopify website that leads to you to support to speak to someone.

Its been 2 weeks now and I have been trying to launch my store and haven't been able to due to support not being accessible. My web address which was purchased through Shopify is not syncing with information missing. Its saying to access "google domains' to make a change the CName but I don't have access to this google domains account because I purchased it through Shopify.

Really no excuse to keep on using Covid anymore, people are working remotely and online chat should a least be available!

If this lack of support continues, I will have to move my website else where!

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1410 140 387

Hey there, @PLesz 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding our support team. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. You can also reach our Support team @ShopifySupport on Twitter or through Messenger on Facebook here

It sounds like you may need to reset your DNS Settings. You can reset your DNS settings to Shopify's default configuration. This will delete all your records except Shopify's DNS and A records. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Thanks for your message, I ended up finding a direct link from the community forums that led to the contacts page and I was able to get a hold of support.

Still strange that the  'contact support' button at the bottom of the page from the help centre doesn't lead to the the contact support page.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1410 140 387

Thank you for this feedback, I will be sure to pass it along! I'm glad you got your issue resolved.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi - I a m having the same trouble - no support - that's crazy!  Can you tell me how you reached support??

Thankyou

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Please see this link for support. It's really hidden, I waisted so much time trying to find this.

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact
[https://cdn.shopify.com/shopifycloud/help/assets/sharing/share-image-generic-bd3ce342a910c2489b672b0...]
Contact Shopify Support · Shopify Help Center
help.shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Please see this link for support. It's really hidden, I waisted so much time trying to find this! Hope this helps.

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1410 140 387

Hey there, @leigh_gaul 

I'm not sure if you saw my initial response to this query. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. I’ve made this quick video here to show you how. You can also reach our Support team @ShopifySupport on Twitter or through Messenger on Facebook here

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes