please help me , can’t figure out what Is wrong with my page. Open my store and make ads for around 1.5 weeks ago and I have 600+ Visits/ traffic but Still no sales. Could anyone please tell me what I’m doing wrong ? Appreciate if you could look up to my site and give some advice
Thank you in advance :))
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
A couple of things I notice straight away. These are criticisms but take them either with a pinch of salt or perhaps act on them:
- Contact us page. You make it very hard for people to contact you... what I mean is I can't tell where you are located, which country, what's your office / home office / mailbox address. In order to gain trust for a purchase my feeling is that you need to show your customers that you are real. Purchasing from someone behind a wall doesn't generate trust. You really want to encourage people to contact you so that you can convert them into a customer.
- Why are you giving discounts in a store that is only 1.5 weeks old? If anything I'd put the prices up. To me you are conveying the Goddess in Each One of Us (classy / pampering / expensive) and on the other side you're saying 'we are the cheapest'. The two philosophies don't go hand in hand to me. I'd get rid of discounts and bump prices up a bit. That might even generate sales :).
- I didn't read your return policy in depth but it's a bit ... confrontational. People really do read return policies, but I think it's better if you assume there isn't going to be any return... but if there is, don't worry we'll take care of you. Rather than 'NOT' ... don't need to shout.
So: People need to trust you. You're selling what looks to be a luxury product so I'd get rid of the discounts. Create a strong brand for yourself based on your special super power (which to me is quality and not necessarily cheap prices) and be a friend to your customers (return policy, communication, social media channels etc).
In all honesty your website looks fine to me. I didn't go through the checkout process or anything. I assume that's in working order. If not, believe me a paying customer would tell you!
Biggest thing comes to mind: You're saying about not getting sales after 1.5 weeks. Lol. Are you in it for a quick fix or the long haul. Because this is a short amount of time for a new website.
Quick fix: Discount, quick sales, unhappy customers, go bankrupt.
Long haul: Create your brand, be the go to person in your space, gain trust, look after your customers, be active in your marketing channels to generate new customers (expensive activity) and really look after your existing customers so they return and give you referrals (low cost ways of generating sales activity). Customers may need time to purchase. Often our customers need a two or three weeks to generate a purchase. That's part of the fun experience, right? Main thing, keep the faith. Help customers out with questions. Continually improve your website and blog.
Read a few business books, particularly on the struggle of the entrepreneur (i.e. not big business).
Just some random thoughts...
Hi @Indie09 ,
150%! Think about your customers. Not everyone likes a site that uses Paypal in any way-shape-or-form.
Don't you want to make it easy for them to give you money? The easier the better. This is usually the way I think about anything on an eCommerce site. Am I making it as easy for my customers as possible?
Really wish you good luck and many profitable years. Let us know how it goes!
Hey @Indie09 ,
I checked your website, and it looks elegant. Clean website, Great work! I would like to share with you a couple of tips:
1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Use wish list data to inform promotions, pricing adjustments, and other marketing decisions
3. One simple and effective e-commerce marketing idea to reduce the frequency of abandoned carts is an email recovery campaign, which can convince your visitors to make a return visit and complete their original purchase.
4. Images in Product Description (product details page) are of low quality and pixelated. Also there's a lot of white space and feels incomplete. I would suggest to choose a better theme for this. Also have a more comprehensive size chart in order to boost customer confidence, increase sales, and reduce returns.
5. Currency setting at the footer of the page needs to be improved.
6. Add more content in your homepage like Featured products, Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Arrivals etc. Keep in mind that homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
7. I suggest you try using product badges to let you make more sales from your customers by highlighting key product details. You can even use badges to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.
Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.