Solved

Narrative Theme - Video is not playing in mobile mode

GDLT
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi,

We're using narrative theme and put video in the video slide section. It work on desktop mode but not working on the mobile mode.

Would appreciate any input on this.

TIA

Accepted Solution (1)
Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1843 210 488

This is an accepted solution.

Your store is password protected. Can you share a preview URL?

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog

View solution in original post

Replies 59 (59)
Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1843 210 488

@CopelandAudio the video is not displayed by intention and not as a result of an issue. You might want to reach out to the theme developer support.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
CopelandAudio
Tourist
8 0 2

@Visely-Team thanks for getting back. Yes, I am aware of that, but I would like it to be displayed. Do you maybe know what exactly do I need to change in the code so it displays? Thanks.

aradhanab
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi! 

I am having the same problem, the video will not play on the mobile mode and I will be going live tomorrow. 

Please can you help, thank you!! 

www.kacchi.co.uk

braith

youreventdeco
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi I have the same problem - Narrative Theme - Video is nor playing in mobile mode & I want to hide in the background the play button of the video slide

can you help?

www.youreventdeco.com

alexfrancis
Visitor
1 0 0

You can remove the play/pause button simply by removing it from the slidewhow.liquid source file.

Hope this helps 🙂

P.S did you work out how to override the setting and get video play in mobile portrait mode?

ReubenC
Excursionist
15 0 1

how did you manage to get the video onto mobile view there isnt an option for me

Ourbabyspace
Visitor
2 0 0

I’m having the same issue

Ourbabyspace
Visitor
2 0 0

I converted to Vimeo, compressed the video and also pasted the link from my video upload to my shopify. Auto play doesn’t appear. 

gentillyJeaux
Visitor
1 0 0

Did it work?

vivleblanc
Visitor
1 0 0

Same problem over here not sure how to solve it