Narrative theme

Solved
erikkgarciaa
4 0 0

hello everyone! Narrative theme- how do i move my product pictures from the bottom to the top? They are currently at the bottom and want them at the top underneath the main product picture. im pretty sure is something with coding. 

0 Likes
Lazarus7181
Excursionist
28 5 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @erikkgarciaa ,

Possible for you to provide a series of screenshots with doodle on what you are up to?

In the meantime, your shopify url?

0 Likes
erikkgarciaa
4 0 0

the pictures of the product are at the bottomthe pictures of the product are at the bottomI want the product pictures under the main oneI want the product pictures under the main one

0 Likes
Lazarus7181
Excursionist
28 5 1

Good Day @erikkgarciaa ,

I believe what you are trying to achieve is like something below right?

Lazarus7181_0-1606624286027.png

When the red highlight image selected, it will be shown on the black highlighted area and so on for blue and yellow.

If you are not using a theme, it will required some work on the liquid to do so or you can just go for some theme app in Shopify to have it done.

If you are using a theme which you have bought, you might want to check whether the theme support such feature (I believe all theme available to be purchased on Shopify support that)

If you really have no idea of what I'm referring to, you can pm me then.

Have a great day ahead. Stay safe and be safe.

0 Likes
Lazarus7181
Excursionist
28 5 1

Went through your shopify store.

TopTop

Figure 1

Screenshot_4.png

Figure 2

Since you want to move your figure 2 up and your figure 1 to be bottom of figure 2, all you need is to moving your figure 2 code with the "style" above figure 1 code.

  

0 Likes
erikkgarciaa
4 0 0

Thank you!! The pictures are now on the top underneath the main picture but I want the pictures on a grid because they're just individual right now.

0 Likes