Navigation Header Title isn't showing up properly

kiyenlam
2 0 0

Under "Shop" it says "Shop Hong Kong Range" (picture 1) but when I click it, it leads me to our Skyline Collection. I want to rename "Shop Hong Kong Range" to "Shop Skyline" but I'm not sure how. In addition, in the "Skyline Collection" (picture 2), there are no products under it but I know that I tagged the relevant products with the right tag (skyline) and that they are linked to the Skyline collection that I created. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks! Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 12.47.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 12.55.35 AM.png

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
504 41 81

Hello Kiyenlam,

Kindly welcome to the Shopify Community.
I properly read your problem and need to carefully analyze your website to provide a solution here.
Would you kindly share your website URL and if your website is password protected then also give a password?
I will carefully check out the issue and provide a solution to you here.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If you found this comment useful then please hit Like and Accept the Solution!
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via email or private message.
Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
Contact me on: michal.morek@accomplishify.com
0 Likes
kiyenlam
2 0 0
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your help! Here is the website URL (https://teresastowels.com/).
I don't think there's a password
0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
504 41 81

Hello @kiyenlam,

I visited your website and saw that you have already fixed your issue.
Good luck.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via email or private message.
0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
504 41 81

Hello @kiyenlam 

I visited your website and saw that you have already fixed your issue. Good luck.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
470 52 123

Hi, @kiyenlam!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I see that you've had the chance to correct your title there, but I wanted to reply to ensure that you have the solution in the future and others that find this post can resolve the same question.

To change any name in your dropdown menus you can head over to Online Store and jump into Navigation.

18-43-vdyva-aq4qy

Once you're there you can Edit any menu item in your list. Once you apply changes to the name changes they will appear on your site.

18-45-cavtw-n511o

18-46-40hv1-2wb5z

For a reference, you can check out this guide in our help center on editing the menus in your store.

As a general tip for ease of access for customers, try to keep the titles short and sweet. Keeping it simple in the navigation titles will give your customers a seamless experience and will likely increase the number of pages viewed and possibly add to cart conversions.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes