Hi, so i need any gurus or staffs or anyone that has alot of experience to give me some feedback and constructive criticism. I have made around 4-5 websites before to clients but this one is a group work not for clients. I would like some tips and suggestions to reach higher convertion rates. Site is not fully done yet but will be published soon. (Stuff like products/descriptions/reviews are still being implemented) Any thoughts outside the box would be interesting to listen too aswell. Hit me up please!
I have visited your website and In my opinion, I think you should change the font size. It looks small and not nice.
To get higher conversion rates, I think you should read this article: 12 Ways to Increase Conversion Rate for your Shopify Store.
Hope it helps!
I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:
1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few collections (Featured, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping the blog section as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Improve the top navigation bar (a bit crowded now) so that customers can quickly browse through your catalog and collections.
3. Your Twitter page link is broken (Page not found) please fix this. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
4. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
5. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.
7. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here
Hope these feedbacks help.