Need Help with currency display. From mobile site the store displays prices in US $

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi ,

I have an issue. From mobile phone when I go to the website it displays currency/prices in USD . From desktop it displays in AU$. I am not sure why? I have set my default currency to Australian dollars being the store located in Australia.

I am not sure why it converts and displays the prices in US$ from mobile. 

From facebook as well when I try to access the store from mobile it shows US prices and when I access store from facebook link via desktop it shows Australian $. Please help because my customers are confused. They see one price on the products and when they go to check out the price is changed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am unable to understand your question here. How to modify it? or want to display the prices in US $. I think needsguide.com can help you a lot. Just visit it and get connected with their team.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for reverting back. I need to display prices in Australian Dollar. When anyone from Australia visits website from desktop it displays prices in AU$ but if any one visits site from mobile phone it displays US $ prices. For customers it is very confusing as for example it displays $12.54 which is US$ price and during check out it shows $18 which is Australian $ equivalent to US$12.54

0 Likes