Need Help

Highlighted
2 0 0

How to remove three lines showing on my mobile website. Its like I have a second empty menu.

833FE2E3-5261-4764-B01F-8CDFF0043689_4_5005_c.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
511 45 69

Hey, @jorslz!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

Thank you for sharing the screenshot in your post to help show the problem you're having. I'm happy to help out with this! It definitely seems odd that that would show in addition to your regular menu. I'd like to get a closer look at this to see if I can determine what's going on. Could you please reply back here and provide the following information:

• Please send me a link to your site so I can do some testing and investigation
  • What theme are you currently using?
  • Has the theme ever had code customizations made to it? 
  • Have you installed any menu apps? 

I look forward to hearing back so I can continue to assist! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks... 

I solve the problem. I had enable the Mobile navigation and Web Navigation at the same time and I didn't know. I turn off Web navigation for mobile site and I just enable mobile navigation and it working fine now. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
511 45 69

Hey, @jorslz!

Ash here again. Thank you for getting back to me with the update! I'm so glad to hear you found a solution to the problem. Great job finding that, and thank you for posting it here to help others who may also be experiencing similar issues. Feel free to reach out any time you need further assistance! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes