Need Shopify Customer Support. No live chat for this or email support. Please help!

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello.  

I am having a very difficult time trying to reach Shopify Customer Support.  When I click on the website - attempting to lead me to customer live chat, it continues to bring me back to this page: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/questions

This page does not offer and provide the questions I need answered. Can anyone please direct me to customer live chat support?

Many Thanks

Johnny

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
680 71 101

Hello, @Johnny1989; Welcome to the Community! The flow to access live chats does have a few steps, but it sounds like you were almost there.

Once you are on the question search page as you linked above, please type your topic in the search bar. If no results offer a solution, simply scroll down to the bottom of the results page where you’ll see the button to continue to the live chat. It looks like this:

20-11-5zw9r-mvm9s

Let me know if you have any additional trouble reaching out to live support. I’m also here and available to help as well. So, if your issue isn’t time sensitive feel free to fill me in, and I’m happy to work through it with you.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Helen,

thank you for the response.

I have tried your instruction, as it continues to lead me back to the same issue. I've tried this on 4 different internet browsers as well (seeing if it's a browser issue).

Can you please assist me further? As this issue is quite frustrating.

Kind regards

0 Likes