Need Some Information

Rayn732
1 0 0

I am a newbie in this business so I want to know certain thing before starting.....I Drop my website url below ,,Kindly confirm me everything related to my queries..
I have multiple questions... Kindly answer me as soon as possible ...

1: Is there any chance to turn my affiliate marketing website into the Shopify store?
2: If I can, then in that case, would I use the same theme or I have to change it ...because my website is on wordpress ....So is wordpress theme working on the Shopify?
3: which payment method is working smoothly with the Shopify store? ......Is Paypal is enough or I should have others also?
My site url : https://www.bestbasketballs.net/

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
474 68 114

Hi, @Rayn732!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Welcome to Shopify. What an exciting first step you're taking to get your business up and running. I'll break your 3 questions into 2 answers, one on affiliate programs including your theme, and another on the payment processing options you have with Shopify.

First up, I recommend checking out our YouTube Video on Affiliate Marketing for Beginners: The Ultimate Step By Step Guide. This video will take you through how to become a successful affiliate marketer by focusing on three important steps: Picking your platform and method, deciding on a niche and figuring out your audience, and picking a product. There are lots to learn in this video so I definitely recommend taking a look.

The theme you use won't affect your affiliate marketing at all - as long as it's an approved theme from the Shopify Theme Store. All our themes are built the same so most features are available on all of them.

Thanks to Shopify’s partners and app developers, figuring out how to create an affiliate program for your Shopify store is easy, as you can start by simply installing an affiliate app of your choosing. From there, each app will take you through an onboarding process that will get you up and running with an affiliate program catered to your business. A great blog post on Affiliate Marketing will help you walk through all the steps.

When it comes to payment processing with Shopify, we recommend using Shopify Payments. Our processing system is based in many countries, and you can check out if your country is listed here. Shopify Payments is the simplest way to accept payments online. It eliminates the hassle of setting up a third-party payment provider or merchant account and having to enter the credentials into Shopify. With Shopify Payments, you're automatically set up to accept all major payment methods as soon as you create your Shopify store. To sign up, simply head over to Settings > Payments and fill out the form.

If you're not able to use Shopify Payments, you can check out a list of approved providers in your country or region here.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes