Need Someone Who Can Handle Our Returns in USA For Fees.

silversurfer
Tourist
5 0 1

Dear All.

I am selling internationally from India to USA market and facing difficulties in accepting  returns for the products which can be used again for sale.  Can someone here lend professional services no matter a company or individual, who can inspect our products and share images for the same if  found defective.  I already reached so many Prep Services in USA and  all want minimum 50 returns in ,but I cannot guarantee minimum returns as sometimes there are 20 and sometimes there are 10. But at the same time I cannot manage to throw them in the garbage bin as its my hard earned money that I have invested in stocks. 

Buyer's return reasons are:-  ( Unwanted Item ),  ( Ordered Wrong Item ) , ( I did not like the color ) and some other reasons, which makes me feel that, product can be used again for sale rather then asking my friends and relatives to accept these returns, which they do it for once or twice. I cannot rely on friends and  relatives for this service. 

I am happy if some individuals can lend their services in USA as I am not locally based. I am ready to bear fees for  accepting returns and will bear the courier charges for re sending  those items back to warehouse for resealable. 

Please treat my post on priority basis.

Regards.

georgiepeters24
12 0 0

I'd reach out to the fulfillment company we use, they might be able to help since they say they work with brands of all sizes. Company is Atomix

0 Likes
silversurfer
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks  ,

I will get in touch with them also.  No warehouses are ready to work with smaller brands. Everyone needs volumes. 

0 Likes