Need USA dropshippers for clothing.

1 0 0

Hello,

I'm looking for great usa suppliers dropshipper that's had great quality trendy fashion clothes from workers to casual.    Any suggestion?

Thanks 

0 Likes
24 0 0

Great answers,

Although there are a few different apps and platforms offer automated dropshipping in the Shopify ecosystem, a few of them are notable. 

Spocket is offering wide range of products from suppliers around the world, focusing on suppliers in US/Europe. Products are high quality and ready to sell. Shipping is very fast for products on Spocket and the entire process is automated as well. It offers Features like:

- Automated order processing

- Real-time inventory update

- Branded invoicing

- Real-time shipment tracking

Spocket is FREE to start with and you can find it on Shopify app store:

https://apps.shopify.com/spocket

Let me know if you have other questions.

Saba

SPOCKET
0 Likes
60 0 0

I would like to know about this dropshipping.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi Dominic,

I understand what you mean. I've been running a drop shipping business on eBay for the past few years. I've tried drop shipping from China before, it was fairly successful but I faced the same problem as you, shipping times were very slow. When you're drop shipping, the items are sent from China individually which is why shipping can take so long. You can't pay for premium 5-7 day delivery because that would send your prices up considerably. Therefore, I eventually opted to stick with suppliers here in the UK, my own country. I'd advise doing the same, at least until you have more drop shipping experience.

One option for finding suppliers is to check out our free to use directory. We have a ton of suppliers from all different countries including drop shippers of clothing based in the USA. Again, it's completely free to use, we have no membership fees. You can find suitable suppliers in just a few seconds. In fact, you don’t even need to create an account to access the directory.

You can find us here: www.wholesalefrog.com

Alternatively, try searching on Google for ''wholesale women’s clothing suppliers in the USA'' and really dive into the results. It will take some time and effort but it's worth it to find those little known suppliers which you can build the close relationship you seek with. This is actually very important when drop shipping, you need to have a close relationship to deal with customer issues quickly.

Don’t make the mistake of paying for something you can get for free. If anything, manually find suppliers yourself on Google, forums, at trade shows etc. It will take time but you’ll be glad you did.

I'm sure it would only take a quick message to the supplier in order to be able to add a stamp to the packaging and have your address as the sender address. One thing is for sure, real drop shipping suppliers won't include receipts or paperwork for obvious reasons. Some will go that extra mile by adding your logo to the packaging.

I hope this helps,

Good luck with your business!

Paul

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
28 0 2

I can help your brand with Fashion Photography, both e-commerce and lifestyle.

David

Shopify Expert | VRset.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

I suggest you to go for shopstyluz.com because few weeks ago I have purchased some stylish dresses from their store and got my dress within 3 days. I think they have the fastest women clothing provider in USA.

0 Likes
1 0 0

UrUnique,   Contact me I am interested in checking out your dropshipping program..Thank you

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hey!

Printful sounds like a perfect fit! :)
With Printful you'll have an option to have custom packing slip with your brand on it and Printful has 2 fulfillment centers in USA and 1 in Europe!

Not to mention many other cool features that Printful offers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

It appears the original poster has changed or moved his site from clothing to knives.

For anyone else looking for dropship suppliers for clothing try my directory.

I have a number of USA Cothing wholesalers who dropship on your behalf.

It's a totally free resouces, there are no fees.

Dropship Clothing USA Suppliers

All the best

Dan

Dropship News Portal and Free Dropship Supplier Directory. Get faster shipping with local dropship suppliers.
0 Likes