Need USA dropshippers for clothing.

3 0 3

Hello!

I am writing on this form because I am having much difficulty with finding a USA dropshipper. A reliable one that isn't a huge business like amazon, but is there for you when you need them . Currently I am using a chinese company and it is frustrating because of the shipping time (30 days standard) . The prices aren't that bad. around $10-15 per clothing/dress. But I would just like to find someone in the USA that can be of assistance with this. For ladies clothing and maybe men's as well. It would be nice if they could put Our custom sticker/stamp on the package along with chaning the "sender address" to our business address. 

Thanks !

Our website : fleekornah.com

3 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Where are you buying the items from? We can assist you with this.

Please send email to Kamal@coolclothing.com

0 Likes
1 0 0

I'm looking to sell my business if your interested, much faster shipping, usually takes 5-7 days for shipping. Comes with Instagram, Facebook page, and website which is www.weekendexpressboutique.com ;

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
11 0 2

Hi Dominic,

We offer a dropshipping program for men luxury clothing (Designer shirts, long sleeve / short sleeve polos, blazers, v-necks). All products ship from Los Angeles, possibility to synchronize the inventory with shopify. 

Here for more info: efashionstarter.com

We will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards

Michael

2 Likes
1 0 2
Hi Dominic, we have an apparel design and manufacturing operation located in Orange County, CA. I'd be happy to learn about your needs. Based on what I saw on your site, we can help. Have a great weekend! Jason Moore-Brown Jason@agileapparel.co
2 Likes
Tourist
8 0 3
I would be happy to work with you. My inventory includes clothing for regular and plus size women. We ship within 1 business day and all orders arrive within 3-5 business days to our US clients. Email me at Jazzyshopechest@gmail.com and I can give you access to view our items. Thank you., Debbie Rich
1 Like
3 0 0

UrUnique,   Contact me I am interested in checking out your dropshipping program..Thank you

0 Likes
1 0 2

We use www.Modalyst.com Works pretty well. We have 20 online retailers selling our SKUs through dropshipping.

Founder | www.ControlledCommodity.com
2 Likes
Shopify Partner
403 0 52

There's a redirect on your shop to a knife shop!

Actionable, affordable, marketing strategies that work. Stacey Herbert www.brazenprofitlab.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
36 0 7

As Stacey just pointed out your site redirects to a knife shop, which is odd!

Try out Printful they integrate with Shopify.

Founder of www.veeqo.com << Sync your Shopify store with Amazon & eBay << Print shipping labels for Royal Mail, FedEx, MyHermes
1 Like