Need advice and help with a payment issue THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Highlighted
3 0 1
So last night I got a email stating that if I didn’t give my ssn by feb 5th 12:25am my payouts would be put on hold. So I enter my SSN then it asks me for a photo ID and the last name is wrong I contact them they change the last name I have until feb 5th 1:38AM EST to give my ID. Fine I’m fine with sending in my ID. But I have a 5,777$ payout on the 4th! Will I still get this payout if I wait to upload my ID til the payout is sent OR is my payout account on hold already?! Trying to figure out what’s best here. If I don’t get paid on the 4th I can not pay my supplier for the 5 items I need! But if I wait to upload my ID and my payments are already on hold now it will delay the payout even more since it takes them 3 business days to review the ID! Help please any advice is really appreciated!

Thanks again!
-Lana
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 96 190

Hey there, @Dsgnrco 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are in this predicament, I can see why this would be stressful for you. In all cases like this, I would have to encourage you to upload any information/ID requested as quickly as possible. The quicker you do so the quicker it can all be dealt with. Uploading your ID now will not delay the process any further. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1
So my payment account actually isn’t paused and my payout is in transit thank god. But I will be uploading my ID sometime today! My daughter just turned 2 so we had some familie parties all weekend and I just really wanted to focus on her and only her and be able to weigh out my options in this situation! Really glad I waited to talk to someone and ask questions before I proceeded with anything! Thank u for ur response and help!
1 Like