Need advice

Solved
BrandonW3
2 0 1

I’m struggling to make sells I don’t know if I'm choosing the wrong niche but I’m getting people come to my page and not buy what can I change to generate at least  one sell. 

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1193 105 289

This is an accepted solution.

The most common reasons I see for new stores not getting sales:

1) Not hiring a professional marketer.

2) Not getting a professional logo designed.

3) Not having an About page and creating an appealing brand image that connects with your audience.

4) Not marketing to the right people on the best channels (a professional marketer can help expedite this).

Assuming you have a product that people want, usually it's an issue of trust and marketing.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
730 73 131

Hi @BrandonW3,

Hyde here from Shopify.

If you provided a link to your store I'd be happy to provide feedback. However, before doing that, I'd advised you have a look at the following resources:

I hope that helps, I look forward to hearing from you if you have any further questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes