Need consignment software

1 0 0

I own watchfinder.ca we sell pre-owned watches sometimes people want to leave it on consignment 

I like a system that's already built into my Shopify backend as app

any idea

tracking of goods 

how many customers wants 

and what did it sell for 

and disclosure on the bottom

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Sean,

You should look at my post in "payments" section. We sell pre-owned designer handbags and Shopify just notified us they were going to remove the Shopify payment gateway unless we produce letters from LV and Chanel that we are authorized to sell these bags.

Yes, the bags we legally own (we are an upscale pawn shop). 

It is so absurd it defies logic but they are digging in their heels. It will effectively allow them to charge me 2% on every sale since I will be forced to use a different payment gateway. 

Selling Rolex has to be as "risky" what that means to them, as selling a LV handbag. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

This older post is appearing out on the web so those with similar issues might benefit from knowing that Best Consignment Shop Software can be used  in these circumstances. It's one of the last offerings available for a one-time payment. 888-427-5779 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1
Hey Sean,

I was looking through the Shopify forum for posts related to consignment and stumbled upon this post. I noticed you run Watchfinder, I am actually from Toronto as well and have seen your store a few times while strolling through Yorkville (live near by).

Did you happen to find a good consignment software that worked well with Shopify? 

About a year ago I was also looking for something similar and couldn’t find anything that fit.

After giving on my search, I decided to build a platform that helps consignment work on Shopify. The goal was to build a new and modern consignment software that allows business to decrease cost with tools that saves them time, and increase revenue by making it easier to connect to more sales channels (like Shopify).

You can view our site here: www.frontflip.co

With our Shopify app you will have everything you need to make a consignment model work with Shopify.

I would love to chat and help you out. You can reach me anytime at: hello@frontflip.co

Next time I’m in the area I will come by in!

Menan
0 Likes